The easiest and fastest way to get rid of wrinkles is with a simple shot of botulinum. Everyone has heard about it and those that have tried it swear by it. Strategically placed into specific facial muscles will help to erase the wrinkles caused by overuse of that muscle. People say within days that they look and feel rested and more youthful, It will also give your skin a smooth soft appearance.
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a purified protein produced by the Clostridium botulinum bacterium, which reduces the activity of the muscles that cause those frown lines between the brows to form over time.
Botox Treatment in Murfreesboro at Goco Center for Aesthetics
Exilis is a non-invasive technological advancement, which utilizes radio frequency waves to melt fat, and tighten the skin. A highly trained technician will evaluate each patient’s needs and desires in order to develop a personalized treatment plan to achieve maximum results. Whether a patient is concerned about lines and wrinkles around the eyes, or would like to melt off body fat for swimsuit season, Exilis’ wide variety of treatment settings will be customized for each individual.
How does Exilis work?
A grounding pad is placed on the patient’s upper back, thigh or buttocks according to the treatment site. Exilis uses radio frequency waves to heat the body to a therapeutic temperature of 41-degrees Celsius and above. At that therapeutic temperature, fat will liquefy. The body’s lymphatic system then rids itself of the melted fat through urination. In general, patients start seeing results after the 2nd or 3rd treatment, although some may notice a difference after the 1st, while others it may take a little longer. This is dependent upon each individual’s lymphatic system function as well as their water intake.
The radio frequency waves also allow for skin-tightening. This is achieved by breaking up the collagen in one’s skin. By doing so, it forces the body to naturally remodel the collagen on its own, which results in tightening of the skin’s appearance. The skin-tightening process takes between 3 and 6 months to complete. As we age, our collagen levels decrease, so this process is determined by each patient’s age and their body’s ability to remodel.
How many treatments will I need?
A series of Exilis requires a minimum of 4 treatments, although most individuals benefit the most from a series of 6. Treatments are performed about 2 weeks apart for both skin tightening and fat melting.
Can everyone receive Exilis treatments?
There are certain contraindications for Exilis. People that have pace-makers, or are pregnant or nursing, or have metal implants near the treatment site cannot be treated. Women with copper IUD’s cannot be treated on the abdomen or surrounding areas. Patients that have unmanaged thyroid issues or sugar issues will need to have that controlled by their physician prior to treatment to ensure results.
What are my patient responsibilities?
The single most important aspect of patient responsibility is relatively simple: hydration.
• A well hydrated body is a better conductor for the radio frequency waves to travel through, which allows maximum treatment efficacy.
• Being hydrated allows the technician to ground the patient better as well.
• The more hydrated a client is, the more comfortable the procedure will be because the body is able to retain heat better, therefore maintaining the therapeutic temperature is easier.
• By increasing one’s water intake, the lymphatic system is able to function better, which means it is able to dispose of the melted fat more efficiently.
It is also very important for patients to exercise after their Exilis treatment. This helps the lymphatic system to work more efficiently, and gets the body pumping.
It is recommended that patients avoid caffeine as much as possible, and limit alcohol consumption throughout the treatment series.
What does an Exilis treatment feel like?
Due to the fact that the technician needs to get the patient up to a minimum of 41-degrees Celsius, an “intense heat” is the typical sensation described by patients. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the most intense, it’s an optimal treatment session when the patient is able to push themselves to stay at a level of about 7-8 the majority of the time. Like stated above, the level of discomfort is directly related to the patient’s hydration level.
Many people develop noticeable facial vessels that make one look flushed or ruddy. A simple laser treatment will help these to disappear and be gone forever. This can be done without any bruising or redness.
WHAT IS FRAXEL RE:STORE?
Fraxel Re:store, the original and most popular Fraxel treatment, is a safe, non-invasive laser skin treatment that can resurface damaged skin and uncover the skin of your youth – all with minimal impact on your daily routine.
WHAT MAKES YOUR SKIN LOOK OLDER?
Over the years, your skin is exposed to sun, air pollution, stress, fatigue and lifestyle factors such as smoking, which can affect your skin’s texture, color and tightness.
Your skin contains two proteins, collagen and elastin, which keep your skin youthful and tight. But as you age and get more sun exposure, those proteins break down faster than your body can rebuild them. As a result, your skin may start to sag and show damage like wrinkles, deep lines or sun spots.
WHAT DOES FRAXEL RE:STORE DO?
- Fraxel Re:store laser uses patented technology to target aging and sun damaged skin with microscopic laser columns that penetrate deep into the skin.
- The laser treats only a fraction of tissue at a time, leaving the surrounding tissue intact, with promotes rapid healing.
- This stimulates your body’s own natural healing process, replacing the old and damaged cells with fresh, glowing, healthy skin.
THE FRAXEL RE:STORE PROCEDURE
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT ON THE DAY OF TREATMENT?
- After cleansing your skin, anesthetic ointment is applied 60-90 minutes prior to treatment.
- You may also receive other medications as the doctor prescribes.
- The treatment takes approximately 20-25 minutes for a full face.
- The anesthetic is completely removed and post-treatment cooling begins.
DOES IT HURT?
- Most patients describe an increased sensation of heat during the treatment.
- To minimize discomfort, a topical anesthetic agent is applied before the procedure and cold air is used on the treatment area during the procedure.
- After the treatment, most patients feel like they have a sunburn, which usually diminishes in 1 to 3 hours.
IS IT SAFE?
As with any laser treatment, there are some potential side effects. The most common effects are swelling and redness, which are typically minimal and subside quickly. Other side effects may include:
- Minor itching, dry skin, peeling or flaking
- Bronzed skin appearance
- Risk of infection or scarring
The intensity and duration of side effects depend on the aggressiveness of treatment and on your particular healing characteristics.
WHAT WILL I LOOK LIKE AFTER THE PROCEDURE?
- During the first 24 hours after treatment, your skin may feel as though it is sunburned and will appear pink or red. You may wear makeup-up to reduce this sunburned appearance.
- Your skin will naturally bronze over in the next week or two. As you continue treatment, the sunburned-to-bronzed appearance will repeat after each treatment.
- As with a sunburn, your skin will flake and exfoliate normally. Use a moisturizer to reduce the appearance of dry flakes as instructed.
IS THERE SPECIAL POST TREATMENT CARE?
- There is not special care after treatment. Generally, most patients return to their normal routine within 2-5 days.
- You will be able to put on your make-up and continue your skincare regimen, using mild products for the first few days.
- We recommend wearing sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher and avoiding direct sun exposure for at least 3 months after your last treatment.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS WILL I NEED?
Clinical studies suggest that on average, an effective treatment regimen is 3 to 5 sessions spaced about 2 to 4 weeks apart.
- Depending on your condition and schedule, we may choose to space treatment sessions further apart.
- This time frame and treatment structure allow for complete healing and the production of new collagen and elastin to replace damaged tissue.
WHEN DO THE RESULTS APPEAR AND HOW LONG DO THEY LAST?
The results for Fraxel Re:store are both immediate and progressive.
- Soon after the treatment, the surface of your skin will feel softer, look brighter and show more even tone.
- The next 3 to 6 months will bring more improvement as the deeper layers of the skin continue to heal.
- Results can last for years depending on your age and skin condition.
AM I A GOOD CANDIDATE?
- Mild to moderate skin damage
- Irregular texture
- Age spots / sun spots
- Acne / surgical scars
- Age 35+ (for optimum results)
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
- Smoother, fresher, younger looking skin
- Improved tone and texture
- Erasing of unwanted brown spots
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes
- Improved appearance of acne scars and surgical scars
Today we are more aware of our bodies then we have ever been. Diet, exercise, and wellbeing are daily considerations that impact everything we do in our lifestyles. As, such, we need to know what works and what doesn’t in terms of our entire body parts to image goals we desire.
With Goco Center for Aesthetics now it is possible to develop specific parts of the body – whether that be enhancing areas of strength or working on “problem areas,” which for many men and women include the upper thighs, hips, bottom, and waist. Through modeling and sculpting programs like those offered by the Ultratone Futura Pro, the body you desire can be achieved in days rather than weeks.
But it is not simply about vanity, it is about health and fitness too. Futura treatments combine the science of Ultra Sound and Muscle Bio stimulation to enhance your appearance. That flatter tummy, curved bottom, tighter skin, lifted bust, and those slim, shapelier legs are all achieved with health enhancing impulses that are pain free and improve circulation, rejuvenate and re-activate the sagging skin, tone, tighten, and strengthen muscles while also allow for full relaxation in a single treatment. Looking after your body is not a luxury, it’s a must. Allow Goco Center for Aesthetics to help you achieve your healthy lifestyle goals!
Wish that your wrinkles, under eye bags were gone? or your lips were bigger? Juvederm, Perlan, and Restylane are all types of a natural hyaluronic acid facial filler that can be injected to help correct these issues.
Juvederm Treatment (facial filler) in Murfreesboro at Goco Center For Aesthetics
Why use False eyelashes you can grow your own? Another remarkable breakthrough in the past few years has been the ability to lengthen and thicken the eyelashes with special growth inducing materials. A small amount placed on the eyelashes nightly will help them to grow in just a few weeks.
A unique facial filler that is made from medical grade bone-like substance that can fill in stubborn deep folds and also buildup cheek bones and chins. This substance works great for some types of rhinoplasties also.
Age doesn’t have to look the way it used to. It’s more subtle. More gradual. Shouldn’t your anti-age be just as subtle?
Sculptra Aesthetic. Not an overnight miracle. Long lasting. Not a quick-fix. The first facial injectable that gives you subtle results over time. Replacing lost collagen. Giving you a more natural-looking appearance, without giving you away. A full treatment of Sculptra Aesthetic, an average of three injection sessions over a few months, can last more than two years.* So you have more time to see how sensational subtle can be. Discover anti-age for the modern age.
Sculptra Aesthetic is a new type of facial injectable made from poly-L-lactic acid, which helps to replace lost collagen. It helps correct shallow to deep facial wrinkles, and folds,** that appear with aging by replacing lost collagen. The main ingredient is a biocompatible, biodegradable synthetic material that has been used by physicians for decades.
Why not inject your own growth factors?? We can now take your own blood tissue and process it to get the platelet growth factors and inject them into your own tissue. This works especially well in areas that other fillers do not work – like in the tissue in the lower eyelid.