We are thrilled to announce Goco Center for Aesthetics will officially reopen for business on Friday, May1st!
After being at home and practicing Safer at Home Measures, Governor Bill Lee have given us the approval to reopen.
As usual our commitment to patient and staff safety is our number one priority. Dr. Goco would like you to know that you can expect the same high quality of care and standard of service when you return. We are very grateful for your understanding and patience as we have all been in uncharted waters.
Below we have listed and implemented our safety precautions to keep you and our staff safe.
- We will thoroughly clean exam rooms, aesthetic rooms, and waiting area in between patients and throughout the day.
- We will perform a temperature check upon arrival and ask you a few COVID19 questions.
- We ask that you come to your appointment alone when possible. If you must bring someone – please know that he or she will go back to the room with you. Only one person is allowed in addition to the patient.
- We ask that you come to your appointment on time – as we want to limit unnecessary patient contact.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have had a fever in the last 3 days, been diagnosed, in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or awaiting results of COVID19 testing.
- Virtual Consultations are available with Dr. Goco for those who wish to maintain social distancing.
- We will ensure social distancing is respected in the office.
- Please wear a mask as suggested by the CDC.
We will be updating Facebook and Instagram as well as sending out emails as things are updated and or change.
We look forward to seeing you again.